Advice for parents
To ensure that your children enjoy their lessons to the full, please:
- Provide them with the following: sun cream, tissues, ski jacket, gloves, sunglasses or goggles, etc.
- Clearly mark their ski equipment and clothing with their name
- Do not follow the group or talk to your children during their lessons
- Inform us of any health problems that your child might have
- We strongly recommend that all children wear a helmet on the slopes
- Let the instructors decide which is the right group for your child and respect their decision
- Remember that your child is on holiday too. The aim is for them to have fun, so please do not expect them to ski like a champion from the very first day. Let them progress at their own pace and do not overface them.
To ensure your lessons run smoothly:
- Make sure you have your lesson card or ticket with you at the start of the lessons (private or group)
- Show your card to the instructor at the start of each lesson
- Lesson cards are strictly personal
- Make sure you arrive on time for your lessons, as the lesson will finish at the planned time regardless of what time you arrived
- Make sure you carry your lift pass with you at all times when on the slopes
- Wear suitable clothing and have the correct equipement
- Any private lessons cancelled after 5pm (CET) the day before the lesson will not be refunded
- The "lesson + lift pass" option is non refundable
- For bookings of 5 or 6 days, lessons must be taken on consecutive days
- The ESF is not responsible for any damages, whether material or physical
- The ESF reserves the right to cancel or group together lessons if there are less than 5 people signed up
- The ESF cannot be held responsible in the event of bad weather, lift malfunction or any other incident. Consequently, any missed lessons will not be refunded or transferred.
- Clients are not covered by the ESF's insurance. We therefore recommend that all participants take out Carré Neige insurance.