Snowboard tests and levels
Children and Adults
- Changing direction on both sides of the fall line
- Elementary rounded turn.
- Direct line facing down the slope, normal foot or switch.
- Use the lifts.
- The falling leaf.
- A straight run with a flat board and sinking down and standing up movements.
- 4 to 6 basic turns in switch.
- A small figure on a snowpark jump.
- Flat Link: two sliding 180's front and back with a backside turn in between.
- A series of 4 to 6 basic turns without stopping around a small slalom
- A small jump whilst sliding, board flat on a gentle slope.
- Flat & switch: sliding '180' in a traverse.
- 6 to 8 turns in switch through a small slalom.
- Two 180 degree jumps with a turn in between.
- A tail press on a box.
- Hold a nose or tail slide.
- Two 180 degree jumps in back and switch whilst traversing, with a frontside turn in between.
- A balanced grab on a 4 to 6 metre box.